页面

20110907

15.08.2011 It's my big day

Opps,it's been a long time i didn't update my blog.. August,it's my month.. I'm always waiting for what i will get for my birthday.. This year i celebrated my birthday with my siblings,best friends and my beloved.. Thanks a lot for the wishes from my friends and for those who planned for my birthday.. i appreciated alots and i did enjoyed a lot.. Hmm,let's let the pictures to talk =)
me n susan
kwan n me
jo n me

cute jess with me
i'm hungry>< let me eat..
colourful drinkss.. guess which one is mine?? It's my all time fav,Carrot milk..=)
happy birthday to me!!
*wishing*
*blow*
look at my face,their mission success!! i'm still look happy..
gift from susan,thanks!!
i'll always love u penguin,muaxx..
my fav cake,BlueberryCheese cake,it's so yummy!!
say cheese!!
five forever!! thanks my darlingssss!!


*Part two,celebration from my sibling @ OH! SUSHI & FRIDAY*

present from them..

strawberry cake..

greeting card












*Part three,celebration with my beloved @ Buffalo Kitchens





i like this cake,ice-cream cake!!













i like the environment,recommended this F dining restaurant to u guys.. thanks darl,i did enjoyed the dinner.. enclosed the address for u guys as well..

'F' by Buffalo Kitchens
69-1 Jalan Telawi 3

Bangsar Baru

59100 Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia

lastly,i have bought myself a little present from Vincci.. although i dont have Coach but i still have this.. But something is still not perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment