页面

20111213

幸福,可以很簡單。


It's Friday again.. Today is mummy's off day, so she decided to bring me and my sister go out to shopping.. Yesterday darling has date me to have lunch with him,because of mummy ask me go out with her, so we have to cancel our date.. *sorry darling* >< But darling promised to join us after he have his lunch with my siblings.. Finally,darling is with me.. Mummy said she wanted to eat Snowflake,then we go and eat.. I love JAPAN COMBO!! It's delicious!! Yummy.. :D 
Best seller, Sea amber jelly, Japan combo
finally darling get Jay chou's latest album.
i asked him to pose this way,funny!
Tadaa~ Day of the picture <3

At night we attended his friend concert at HELP University.. I met all his friends,they are friendly! 
It's worth to watch it.. =)
The picture during the concert.. i love it!!
The concert end at 10.. We decided to have steak as our dinner because i feel like eating.. Darling bring me to Rendezvous Steak House to have our dinner.. Their steak not bad,i like it.. But darling said not really nice.. Different people have different preference.. I did enjoyed the day with you darling.. Love you to the max!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment