页面

20101127

Hang out

26/11/2010

Today i got english presentation,but luckily everything goes well. Muahaha.. Finally no more presentation to go,only left assignment and coursework.. Hwaiting!! Renee!! You can do it!! After finished school i decided go shopping with my lovely mummy.(Actually already decide long time ago).. I take bus go to mid valley.. After reached there mummy ask me where to take our lunch,i choose to eat Kim Gary because my brother dont like eat sushi, so i choose that.. As usual we order,we chit-chatting.. I think girl  is always like to talk.. Keep talking non-stop.. I'm hungry.. Finally,the food and beverage is served..
The beverage and soup..
The spaghetti..
I love the tomatoes.. =)
Ms.Renee

After finished our lunch,my brother go shop alone.. Me n mum go to choose dinner dress.. We went to charles and keith, but there is no shoes suitable for us.. Suitable but out of size!!! Argh!! I love that shoes much.. No fade at all.. We shop until around 6 o'clock after that we go back home.. Haha.. It's time to dye my hair..
We have bought "Liese" to dye our hair.. (I dye with my sister) I choose mashmallow.. Hope i will satisfied with the result.. Start to dye after my dinner.. God!! The smell is sOOO smelly!!! Cannot stand for it.. Ishh!!
Liese..
i wait for almost 1 hour!! Because my hair is too many.. i need to use two boxes.. Wow.. I did enjoy with the bubbless..

Tadaa.. Finally.. Done!!
Result
Not bad.. I like it.. =)
I not so like the hair product that it include inside.. It's sticky.. I can feel my hair is smelly..
And lastly,i want to say thank you to my mummy.. I love you.. Because she help me to dye it.. *happy*

No comments:

Post a Comment