页面

20101124

zzzZ...Boring...zzzZ

Long time didnt update my bloggy.. I was so tired.. This few weeks assignment and coursework keep coming non-stop.. Just like Tsunami.. Gonna kill me.. I hate tuesday..!!!!!!! This day got many classes.. We keep rushing for the class.. Walk here and there.. Arghh!!! Finally finished class.. Going out with "him".. Take our dinner.. Unfortunately,we start quarrel.. He send me back home.. I hate the moment when we quarrel.. Waiting for my sister accompany me for my dinner.. Finally she came back,we decided go to eat "pan mee" near my house.. We walked to the restaurant.. For sure we will chit-chatting while we are walking.. =) Hehe.. Around 10 mins we reached.. And both of us start to decide what to choose to eat..
The beverage that we share.. Lemon coke=) It's cooling..
We choose to eat pan mee soup.. Yummy..=)

For sure we also take some picture before we eat..
my sister
Ms. Renee =)

After taken our dinner we walked back to our house..
Enjoy eating with my sister =)

No comments:

Post a Comment