页面

20120104

Last day of 2011

Is time to say goodbye to 2011 and greet the new 2012!! Time passes very fast.. Any plans for the last day of 2011? I guess most of the people will spend their time at club.. This is the first time i celebrate new year's eve with my boy.. We decided to have our dinner and countdown together.. Guess what we choose to eat? Yes,is my fav cuisine,western cuisine!! We went to VICTORIA STATION to had our dinner.. this is the second time i went to this restaurant,this restaurant is a train theme restaurant.. The environment is great,food is delicious,plus my boy with me is awesome!!! Alright,is time to let the pictures talk.. Guess what we had ordered.. ?? Tadaa~~   

 The bread (i love salted butter!)

 My lovely darling.. are you hungry?
solo picture

mushroom soup

both of us love escargot!!

i am sprinkling some pepper =)

I don't really like chicken maryland,but I still gave it a try.. Taste not bad..

this is chicken fillet with salmon fish *picture kinda blur~*

all time fav- carrot milk

*picture of the day*

After we had our dinner,darling decided to go overtime to countdown.. this is my first time go to overtime.. (at first i had dated my sister with her boy,but at last they didnt join us) New year New resolution!! I had made my resolutions,did you? Last but not least,HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment