页面

20120226

Happy Valentine Day

Happy Valentine day to my Dear! :)
14/2 A big day for all couples.. Is a big day for me and my dearest darling,because this is the first time we celebrate our Valentine Day.. Because of both of us need to study so we only planned to have dinner together..  We had booked a restaurant at Garden,Mid Valley which is - Hokkaido.. Both of us had promised to have different type of cuisine to celebrate our Valentine Day every year,so this year we choose to eat Japanese Cuisine.. It's my all time fav! I bet many girls love it too.. Alright,is time to show some pictures.. 

 Flower from you? No.. 
 Your smiling kinda ... Erm..
 Me & you
 The present from me!!
 The present from you!! Love it!








 This is awesome!! :)
Picture of the day! :) 

Last but not least,i wanted to tell my dear is i love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment